THE CAMPAIGN FOR SDSU-G
About the Public Private Partnership Fund
The SDSU Georgia Public Private Partnership Fund (PPPF) was established to generate resources to make SDSU Georgia’s internationally accredited American degree programs in STEM fields affordable for successful and socially vulnerable students.
Tax-deductible donations towards scholarships for Georgia’s strongest and most deserving STEM students are accepted in return for tangible benefits to employers in the public and private spheres.
We believe that an investment in SDSU Georgia’s students is an investment in Georgia’s growth and competitiveness.
We invite you to change and dramatically improve the lives of Georgia’s smartest and most underprivileged students by giving them the opportunity to get a US STEM degree right here at home in Georgia. Provide scholarships to students whose profiles support your organization’s mission and vision. This may include socially vulnerable or disadvantaged students, female students, or the program’s top students in degree programs your organization needs.
Support Grants for student projects, research, exchange visits to SDSU main campus and other student development opportunities.
- Access to talent – Gain access to high caliber graduates for future employment in your company.
- Brand exposure and publicity – Promote your company’s brand by associating with the best and brightest in STEM education.
- Training opportunities – Enjoy special offers to train your staff through the SDSU College of Extended Studies in San Diego, California or Tbilisi, Georgia.
- Connecting with American businesses – Meet American businesses through visits and exchanges
- SDSU Guest Speakers Program – Share your success story with our students and faculty.
- Access to cutting-edge industry research – Get to know the latest developments in STEM from public lectures offered by SDSU’s distinguished professors.